Events Scheduled for Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Elf Scavenger Hunt, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pick up a clue card at a variety of downtown businesses, the Main Street kiosk, or the Chamber office located upstairs in the Town Hall at 1100 W. Oak Street. Follow the clues to find all of Santa’s missing elves within our Village shops, restaurants and galleries. Once you find them all, be sure to put your completed card in the mailbox at Santa’s house on Main Street for your chance to win a prize! A great activity for the whole family!
- Cookie Decorating – zWORKS, 85 E Cedar St., 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Come decorate cookies for the holidays, a free family event hosted by Zionsville United Methodist Church! Join the fun as one of your stops on the Elf Scavenger Hunt, or simply stop by to decorate a cookie anytime. www.zumc.org
- Barrel Train Presented by Kelley Potter State Farm 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Free rides for the kids winding around Old National Bank, 385 S. Main Street
- Horse-drawn wagon rides Presented by Robert Goodman Jewelers 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Board the wagon at Robert Goodman Jewelers, 106 N. Main Street, and ride throughout the village
- Santa in residence at the Santa House Presented by the Boone County Economic Development Corporation 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the corner of Main and Cedar Street.
- Elf and Reindeer Presented by Body Outfitters and Pam Jones Century 21 Scheetz 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Elf and Reindeer from Silly Safaris bring their special, silly brand of cheer to Main Street.
- Face Painting Various times and locations
Throughout the month of December, we will have an Instagram station at the Santa House, so children and adults can take pictures for social media posts. Presented by WestPoint Financial Group