This family friendly event features a parade beginning at 5:00 pm featuring the Zionsville High School Marching Band, the Eagle Mascot, reindeer, and of course, Santa. Join us as Santa arrives in Zionsville in style! The parade begins at Eagle Elementary, and ends at Old National Bank at approximately 5:30 pm. Santa will then light the tree for the Christmas season on the corner of Pine and Main Streets in Zionsville! Stay on Main Street for horse-drawn wagon rides, live entertainers on stage, S'mores, photos with Santa. Get your Christmas shopping started on the right foot by visiting our wonderful Zionsville merchants!
Events for Saturday, November 25, 2017
- Shopping Shuttle Presented by Siro's Chic Boutique 12 – 8 p.m. Shoppers and parade-goers can park at Lions Park and take the shuttle to Main Street, Boone Village and back.
- Face Painting Various locations 2 - 5 p.m.
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides Presented by Robert Goodman Jewelers Immediately after the parade – 8:00 p.m. at the corner of Poplar and Main Streets
- Sleigh Rides Presented by Three Dog Bakery Immediately after the parade – 8:00 p.m. Main Street, in front of Three Dog Bakery, 120 S. Main St.
- Petting Zoo Presented by Midwest Jewelers 3:45 – 4:45 p.m. sponsored by Midwest Jewelers. Pine and Main Streets
- S’more Station Presented by Kiwanis Club 4:30 – 8:00 p.m. Parking lot at Pine and Main Streets. Presented by Kiwanis Club.
- Christmas Parade starts at 5:00 p.m. at Eagle Elementary. The Zionsville High School Marching Band, the Eagle Mascot, reindeer, Santa, and some entertaining surprises start at Eagle Elementary and travel East on Walnut to Main Street, ending at Old National Bank at approximately 5:30 p.m. Santa is the grand finale and lights the Christmas Tree on Main Street to wrap up the parade. Families line the parade route, from Eagle Elementary on 6th street east on Walnut and turning south on Main Street, to watch for their favorite holiday characters.
- Live Entertainment 4:30 – 8 p.m. On stage at corner of Pine and Main Streets
- Barrel Train Rides Presented by Buchanan & Bruggenschmidt Immediately after the parade – 8 p.m.
- Photos with Live Reindeer Presented by Foley Panszi Law Immediately after the parade – 6:45 p.m. In front of Midwest Jewelers, corner of Pine and Main.
- Get your photo taken with Santa immediately after the parade – 8:00 p.m. at the corner of Pine and Main Streets